some of our favourite recipes straight from our farmhouse kitchen.
Perfect for midweek entertaining, this chicken tray bake is quick and easy to make without compromising on pack-a-punch flavours. Here at Hillfarm, this dish is a firm family favourite.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Put the oregano and sweet paprika into a bowl, and coat chicken breast as evenly as possible
3. Wrap the bacon around each chicken breast and lay onto a baking tray coated with the hillfarm rapeseed oil
4. Add the lemons, tomatoes and rosemary, and cook for 30mins at 180c.
5. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving with seasonal vegetables and new potatoes.