All our products are available to buy from our online shop. We hope that you will find the order process easy to navigate and have compiled a list of frequently asked questions below. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01986 798660
1. We currently only deliver to UK mainland addresses. We regret that we cannot fulfil online orders to zone 2&3 postage areas in the UK (including Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Sicily) or to international addresses but if you do require delivery to any of these areas please email us and we will be pleased to provide a separate quote.
2. No, we do not have a minimum order value. You are welcome to order as few or as many products as you would like. If you only require one or two products, it may be more cost effective to purchase in store due to the delivery fee that we have to charge to cover our courier costs.
If you require more than 2 boxes of any one product, please email email@example.com as we may be able to offer a better price than we can quote online.
5. Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide parcel tracking. If you are concerned that your parcel has not arrived when expected, please call us on 01986 798660 and we will refer to the dispatch date and investigate with our courier.
7. We ensure that our products are very carefully packaged when they are dispatched, however on rare occasions a bottle may be broken in transit. Please be careful of broken glass and contact us immediately on 01986 798660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise that you have received damaged goods. We will need you to send a photo as well so we can take this up with our courier and make arrangements to send a replacement.
8. If you have changed your mind about your purchase, you can return the products, unused and unopened, within 14 days of dispatch for a full refund of the price paid for the products. We regret that we cannot refund the original delivery charges or cost of returning the products to us (unless the products were faulty). If you wish to return your products please email us at email@example.com and we will provide further details about how to return your items.